The nice writing.!!

Anne The G0od Life with...






Taken by him..sinCe 07072007..
SATURDAY..8.0OPM.. 
(..Never forget this part..) 
 MOHD FIRDAUS..aww my silLy. hahha!!
hey..youu tau x u always be my hero syg.
u always give laughlaugh andd hapiness u know that!?.
u always care about me.thnks sygs.!!
youu salu jd pendengar yg terbaek..u salu sabar.slalu beralahh..
and when i drop..u always beside me andd give me the spirit..!! 
biarlh 0rg nk kate ape punn.. 
i just want you to know..aww i lovve you so much moree sygs!! 
bak kate dyla..
 law tade youu da mcm rase tade bra tade panties ,
tade hanfon
tade sopinx 
tade pencuci muke
tade shampoo 
tade make up
n really ta complete..hahaha!!
          naty 6 bulan kitey x jumpa kann sygs.
hurmm i harap naty xde spe yg akan brubahh..!! 
...yoo0ouu goshh.now..da dekat 3 mggu kitey x jmpe..
i rendu sgtsgt kt u laa.
nk lepak ngan u..
nk st0ry2 about my feeling.
nk share my sadness hapiness dgn youu.
Ermm..i wnt u to know that i mishhh youu like craziee...
Y0ou make me FeeL gud when i hurtso bad.
Make it all better when i feelin sad.
sygs..i so glad i found youu. 
i love bein around you.Y0ou make it easy,
as easy as 1234. Tell me that im special even when i know i'm not.
0ne thing Two do Three words Four yo0ouu..
 I L0ve Y0ou..
i L0ve y0ouu...!!

Tiada ulasan: